We Are Hiring:
Patient Access Registrat. Rep-Capital Drive (3096)
Begin your story with ProHealth Medical Group. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: New Clinic opening.
What You Will Do:
The Patient Access Registration Representative is responsible for patient care delivery in the areas of patient registration, scheduling, insurance verification, payment processing for campuses with hospital and medical group departments. This role also provides a high level of customer service to our internal and external customers by maintaining positive relationships with patients, their family members and campus visitors.
- Demonstrates a professional and welcoming environment for all patients and customers that are serviced on the phone or in person during the registration process.
- Demonstrates competence in both customer service and technical skills to appropriately perform departmental and organizational standards and expectations.
- Handles confidential information appropriately by protecting, disposing and disclosing information according to the HIPAA Regulations.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years related registration and customer service experience.
- Ability to use a computer and navigate computer programs, including the internet.
- Ability to type proficiently on the computer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environments.
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website