ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Full Time Benefits
What You Will Do:
The Quality Nurse Specialist is responsible for abstraction and reporting of quality measures to meet identified organizational needs and goals of ProHealth Care. This individual will also be responsible for supporting clinical decision making through established teams and the analysis of clinical benchmarking data (in compliance with the philosophy, policies, procedures, goals and budget of the organization).
What You Will Need:
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- State of WI RN license
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Specialty and/or other applicable certification or training
- Knowledge of data collection, submission and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of an electronic medical record, preferably Epic
- For specialists working with regulatory programs, experience in completing data submission to a federal or state program strongly preferred
- For specialists working with specialty databases, past nursing or data collection experience in that subject matter area strongly preferred
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website