We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Accreditation and Licensing Coordinator is responsible for the preparation, coordination, and maintenance of survey readiness and regulatory compliance. Position requires strong knowledge of healthcare clinical fundamentals and regulatory standards, including, but not limited to, knowledge of Title 22, CMS Conditions of Participation and Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality. Works independently and directly with Administrative Leadership, Department Directors and the Medical Staff to coordinate and develop any required corrective action plans to address deficiencies.
Works directly with all regulatory agencies to facilitate on site surveys, both planned and unannounced. Must facilitate the collection, compilation, display, and analysis of data to prepare summary reports of regulatory activities.Provides coaching, support, and direction to the functional teams as well as to medical staff committees as assigned.
- Effective written/oral communication, and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of performance improvement tools and techniques
- Proficient computer literacy
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare or related field
- CPHQ or HACP (or within 2 years of hire)
- Ability to present to and facilitate medical staff meetings
- Five years acute hospital experience with strong clinical background in acute care, preferably in medical/surgical services.
- Strong knowledge of CIHQ Standards, Title 22, and CMS Conditions of Participation standards and other regulatory agency requirements
- Regulatory Survey Experience preferred
- Training and knowledge in the development and implementation of CMS 2567 corrective action plans
- Two years minimum experience in Quality Management
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website