We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Patient Care Supervisor is a professional Clinical Manager who, under direction of the Clinical Director, supervises, plans, and organizes the delivery of home health services in accordance with department standards and policies. The Patient Care Supervisor is responsible and accountable for the administrative and clinical functions of care for home health patients in various locations in the community.
- Able to demonstrate management and leadership skills as well as clinical nursing expertise.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and environmental needs to patient/significant others when administering care.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of third party, Medicare and Medi-Cal regulations governing home health and hospice.
- A patient care supervisor shall be a registered nurse with two years experience within the last five years in a home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility.
- Must have current California Registered Nurse license, BSN preferred.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website