*** $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS ***
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an CT LeadTechnologist today at Seabrook Freestanding Emergency Department, part of Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
At Portsmouth Regional, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Portsmouth Regional Hospital family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CT Lead Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a CT Lead Technologist, you would provide technical guidance for the CT Team. You would coordinate schedules, as well as participate in selection and evaluation of new employees.
- Maintains appropriate supply levels in the work area.
- Participates in evaluation and selection of equipment, in conjunction with staff members, assuring equipment is functioning properly.
- Participate in development and implementation of performance goals.
- Perform CT procedures following defined protocols.
- You would be observant of patients' conditions.
- Administers contrast media as require; obtaining supplies and equipment including medications for procedures and emergencies.
- Takes call after regular hours as required.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- At least three years' experience as a CT Technologist
- ARRT-CT Registered.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 220-bed facility, where you will find caring extends to both our patients and our colleagues. We are committed to each other because when we work together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Please visit Employee Testimonialsto find out why our employees are excited to work for Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website