Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Physical Therapist today at Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
At Portsmouth Regional, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Portsmouth Regional Hospital family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Physical Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Physical Therapist, you would assess, evaluate, plan and carry out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and minimize disability following disease, injury or genetically acquired disabilities. You will help the patient reach their maximal level of function and cope with any limitations.
· You would be responsible for the comprehensive physical therapy of assigned patients to include evaluation, program planning, treatment implementation, documentation and discharge planning.
· Treat patients according to plan using conventional treatments methods, while also applying critical thinking skills and potential alternatives.
· You will provide patient and family members with appropriate information throughout the course of care.
· Identify and document precautions and implications for treatment intervention from medical history screening process.
· Set and document realistic goals with timeframes incorporating the patient and family needs and goals.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Licensed by the New Hampshire Board of Medicine as a Physical Therapist.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- At least one-year clinical experience in acute care preferred.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 220-bed facility, where you will find caring extends to both our patients and our colleagues. We are committed to each other because when we work together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Please visit Employee Testimonials to find out why our employees are excited to work for Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Apply on company website