Are you looking for a work environment as a Lab Assistant where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Portsmouth Regional Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Lab Assistant like you to be a part of our team.
As a Lab Assistant, you will support the lab team in a variety of functions including phlebotomy and specimen processing. You will provide clinical support as well as administrative support to all areas of the lab.
- You will receive and process specimen samples.
- Prepare samples for testing using various lab equipment.
- You will prepare and maintain lab records.
- Ensure cleanliness of all lab areas and lab equipment
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 220-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of LNA, phlebotomy, or lab assistant program preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ASCP/ASPT Phlebotomy certification preferred
- Full Time
- Day Shift to include rotating weekends and holidays
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Lab Assistant opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website