Description• Now Offering Up to a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!*
*sign-on available to external candidates only with at least one year of nursing experience*
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in ourNursing Administration department. Submit your application today
Portsmouth Regional is a 220-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A' Hospital Safety Grade. Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Additional Information about our Nursing Administration:
- Manage patient flow for the 209 bed Hospital, through transfer center
- Work with Directors from all departments, to ensure timely logistics to ensure patient and staff satisfaction
- Work to determine best floor for patient transfer, based on acuity
- About 50 % of the position will require coordinating service with Physicians
- Work with Meditech and BMAC technology systems
- Support QI/QA process
HCA is dedicated to the growth and developmentof our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need tosucceed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach ourgoals. Unlock your potential here!
Education Required and/or Preferred:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance Program!
- Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- 3-7 years as an RN in an Acute and Critical Care setting
At HCA you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Apply on company website