Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Wound Care department. Submit your application today!
Portsmouth Regional is a 220-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A' Hospital Safety Grade.
Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Registered Nurse - Wound Care Center - PRN
- Under the supervision of the Clinical Coordinator and the Program Director the wound care RN is responsible for providing direct patient care in conformity with the recognized nursing procedures.
- The wound care RN is to provide patient care under the orders of the wound care physician and will manage all nursing aspects of patient care in the clinic. This individual will support the philosophy of the hospital and the wound care center to provide superior patient service.
- Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and protocols within the appropriate time frame.
- Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication. Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Maintains education appropriate for position.
- Works to provide excellent clinical practice guidelines and assists center in achieving healing outcome goals.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and developmentof our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need tosucceed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach ourgoals. Unlock your potential here!
Education Required and/or Preferred:
- Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- Must obtain CHRN certification within first six months of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (up to $5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Clinical expertise in wound care and/or hyperbaric therapy
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, participate in our tuition reimbursement, and our Student Loan Repayment Program.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Apply on company website