Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Portsmouth Regional Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) RN Clinical Coordinator to join our healthcare family.Benefits
Portsmouth Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Clinical Coordinator opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an experienced RN Clinical Coordinator for our hospital to ensure that we deliver exceptional care to our patients. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will works with staff to identify educational and equipment needs, coach and manage performance skills and develop leadership potential.
- Under the direction of Department Director, you will assist in clinical coaching and assure that orientation for employees is completed and in accordance with policy.
- You will participate and support staff in providing patient care by taking a patient assignment as needed during emergent situations.
- You will work with staff to identify educational and equipment needs, coach, manage performance skills, and develop leadership potential.
- In collaboration with your nursing team, you will ensure all nurse sensitive quality metrics (including Core Measures and HCAHPS) are maintained above the National/ NDNQI benchmark through process improvement, reduction in practice variation, and evidence based practice.
- You will demonstrate clinical competence within the specialty Scope of Practice.
- Two years Registered Nurse experience.
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of New Hampshire or current RN Compact State license
- BLS (American Heart Association Health Care Provider BLS or American Red Cross BLS)
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 234-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH. We serve the Seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. The hospital is one of the area's largest employers. We are the only ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center on New Hampshire's Seacoast. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the Seacoast's only comprehensive heart and vascular program. Also, the only Comprehensive Stroke Center on the Seacoast. We provide 7 comprehensive neurosurgical and stroke clot retrieval and aneurysm coiling programs for both ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes. Portsmouth Regional Hospital, is a member of HCA Healthcare's Capital Division, one of the nation's leading providers of health care services.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Clinical Coordinator opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website