DescriptionThis position is to replace our current PAT Clinical Coordinator.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN Clinical Coordinator PAT today!Benefits
Portsmouth Regional Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Portsmouth Regional Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
You will be responsible for the clinical management of our patients pre-surgery or procedure, where you will interview the patient, take vitals and draw labs as well as any additional orders by the surgeon.
- * Your primary function in this role is you will manage personnel in the accomplishment of designated goals and the provision of nursing care and services.
- * Clinical Coordinators will implement cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply management decisions.
- * You will participate in a teamwork environment where you will be responsible for helping everyone in the department.
- * As a member of this team you will monitor, record and communicate patient conditions as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- * Our nurses are responsible for preparing the patients for surgery as well as any orders by the surgeon.
- * Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- * Bachelor's Degree preferred
- * Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of New Hampshire or valid compact license
- * Minimum experience in Critical Care or ED Required (Same Day Surgery or Pre Admission Testing experience preferred)
- * Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
Portsmouth Regional Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1882. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 275+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We serve the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast. We are one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. As part of HCA Healthcare, Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care. We hold several prestigious accreditations. These include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ and accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Clinical Coordinator SDC opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website