Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Speech Therapist PRN opening with Portsmouth Regional Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
Portsmouth Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Speech Therapist PRN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
- As a Speech Language Pathologist, you would evaluate patients according to physician referral while treating patients according to plan using conventional treatment. You would complete and distribute all patient documentation.
- Prepare chart documentation in accordance with department standards including evaluation, daily and or weekly notes, FIM's reports and discharge notes.
- You would also prepare and organize outpatient chart documentation including evaluation, written daily notes, progress notes to physicians, exercise programs and dictated discharge notes.
- Initiate and document patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
- Previous experience in an acute care or rehab hospital; dysphagia assessment skills
- Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology. Possession of a valid STATE license to practice Speech Language Pathology.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Advanced training in a specialty area preferred.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1882. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 275+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We serve the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast. We are one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. As part of HCA Healthcare, Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care. We hold several prestigious accreditations. These include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ and accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Speech Therapist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website