Premier ENT Associates (est. 1982) is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to replace a retiring fourth partner. Our practice is a well-established, thriving 3-physician general ENT practice located in a desirable suburban area 35 minutes northeast of Philadelphia and under 90 minutes from New York City. Over the past 38 years, our dedicated physicians have cultivated a reputation in our community for providing outstanding medical care to both adult and pediatric patients across a broad spectrum of otolaryngology.
With two office locations 20 minutes apart in Langhorne, PA and Hamilton, NJ, this position offers an excellent work/life balance and the opportunity to settle in any of several desirable suburban municipalities in Bucks County, PA or Mercer County, NJ. Enjoy access to top-ranked public and private schools, ample outdoor recreation, all with an affordable cost of living. Our practice is part of the prestigious PennENT Specialty Network, and maintains affiliations with two highly-regarded community hospitals, St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, PA, and Capital Health System Hopewell Campus in Hopewell, NJ.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and bonus opportunity
- 1/4 weekday call, 1/9 weekend call
- 4-day workweek
- Short track to partnership
- 401k with employer match
- Surgery center and real estate investment opportunities
- Ancillary services such as allergy, hearing aid dispensing
- Opportunity for academic engagement with Penn ENT faculty through PennENT Specialty Network
- Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy, and other subspecialty interests welcomed!
Premier ENT Associates (est. 1982) is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to replace a retiring fourth partner. Our practice is a well-established,...
Apply on company website