Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryObserves patients and ensures patient safety while actively preventing self-harm or harm to others.
- Provides constant observation of assigned patients, documents and reports observations in order prevent self-harm or harm to others. Includes observation while bathing, toileting and sleeping. - 35%
- Notifies the assigned nurse immediately when pateint safety is in jeopardy or if there is a potential threat to patient, staff or visitor safety. - 20%
- Ensures the patient is not unattended and notifies/engages assistance from unit staff and\or security if patient attempts to leave the floor. - 15%
- Gives and receives hand-off communication (report) regarding assigned patient. - 15%
- Accompanies patients at risk for self-harm if they must leave the floor for testing and remains in close proximity. - 10%
- Completes safety sweeps per policy. - 5%
- Education - High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience - No previous experience required
Required Licensures - None required
Other Required Skills/Experience -
Must possess the knowledge and skills to care for patients; other training as required by department.
C.N.A. or P.C.T. certification preferred
Work ShiftEvening (United States of America)
LocationGreenville Memorial Med Campus
Facility1008 Greenville Memorial Hospital
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website