ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Schedule: Standard weekdays M-F
Weekend rounding rotation every 4th weekend
Full Time Benefits
Under the supervision of the Service line leadership, the Cardiology APP Supervisor assists with planning and directing the operational activities of the ambulatory cardiology practice. They will oversee adherence to the organization policies and proper communication to, and involvement of subordinate personnel. They will plan, organize and direct daily operations to include staffing, practice growth and improvement, and customer service for the nurse practitioner team.
- Master Degree in Nursing
- Minimum experience 4-6 years
• Works with leadership to oversee operations at hospital or outpatient facilities
• Assists with the oversight and allocation of personnel resources
• Ensures appropriate scheduling for delivery of care and approves payroll
• Assists with planning, personnel management, and directs and coordinates the ongoing activities to meet established objectives and aims
• Accountable for fair and consistent interpretation and application of policy across the department
• Practices and deploys evidence based decision making
• Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment
• Sets goals to align to the five pillars (people, service, quality, finance & growth and education/research)
• Fully participates in Leading to Preeminence and in modeling the organization vision to achieve goals at preeminent levels
• Recruits, interviews, hires with approval, and organizes training of new personnel
• Ensures the recruitment and retention of competent staff to maintain and enhance business operations.
• Evaluates the performance of personnel, and recommends development
• Ensures work environment and human resources management is optimal for meeting the needs of the patients
• Accountable for fair and consistent administration of the organization and clinical policy across practice or service line groups
• Fosters a success-oriented culture characterized by the organization values and Code of Conduct
• Facilitates Advanced Provider recruitment process for assigned practice locations
• Ensures optimal utilization of resources and quality while reducing cost
• Works with others to continually identify areas for improvement
• Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care
• Continually monitors operations, programs and physical properties. Initiates appropriate changes
• Directs operations and staff to provide patient care that approaches preeminent outcomes and measures
• Ensures the quality of services through the development and documentation of quality monitoring systems
• Collaborates and ensures services are coordinated with other departments within the service line and company
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website