Providence Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Gastroenterologist to join its team full-time in Spokane, Washington. Join a collaborative and supportive group of physicians and staff at Providence Medical Group's state of the art facility and enjoy a healthy work-life balance in sun-drenched eastern Washington
- Excellent call structure with minimal weekend and holiday call.
- Strong collaborative team passionate about providing exceptional patient care.
- Largest, most comprehensive practice in the region.
- Large referral base in the second largest city in Washington State.
- Beautiful area 171 days of sunshine with four distinct seasons. One of the best outdoor recreation cities in the country!
- Part of integrated network of care across seven states through the Digestive Health Institute.
- Compensation is projected for first year at $569,991 (includes sign on bonus and relocation). Potential to earn more through productivity incentives and very high earning potential after completion of the guarantee period.
- No state income tax.
- Exceptional growth potential.
- Group includes Interventional Endoscopy, Hepatology, Liver Transplant, Hepatobiliary Surgeons, great APP support and strong relationships with Interventional Radiology, Oncology, Colorectal Surgeons, and other support.
- Mission-focused practice.
- Experienced providers and new graduates encouraged to apply (ERCP/ EUS not required).
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement.
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is a physician-led network of more than 700 primary and specialty care providers in clinic locations across Spokane and Stevens counties. Offering patient-centered care, Providence Medical Group partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals, including Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel Hospital and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 14854
Apply on company website