The Pacific Neuroscience Institute is seeking a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Vascular Neurologist to join a well-established team in Burbank, California. You will join six other NIR physicians and work within the team to provide excellent NIR service while collaborating to optimize Neuro-Interventional performance in each of the Comprehensive Stroke Centers at multiple service locations including, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Providence Saint John's Health Center. Be part of a world-class team providing industry-leading care to patients across southern California.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Call shared amongst group
- Position open to Neuroradiologists or Neurosurgeons with Neuro-Interventional fellowship training
- 2-year fellowship required
- Must be board-certified/board-eligible
- Compensation is between $438,402 and $668,325 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
The Pacific Neuroscience Institute provides state-of-the-art care with a focus on minimally invasive surgical and interventional techniques, as well as novel targeted therapies that aim to restore and maintain quality of life. In collaboration with the Saint John's Cancer Institute, PNI is also focused on clinical trials and translational research, as well as fellowship education and continuing medical education. Our physicians work side by side with our scientists to formulate real-time personalized treatments and therapies for our patients ensuring that they are receiving the highest and most advanced levels of care.
Where You'll Live
Located in the foothills of the Verdugo Mountains, Burbank is a popular city for young professionals and families. This Los Angeles suburb boasts highly rated public schools and was named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People by America's Promise Alliance in 2008. A short drive from Hollywood, Burbank is home to entertainment giants Warner Brothers, NBC and Walt Disney Studios. Residents enjoy year-round recreational activities, thanks to hot summers and mild winters.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 19630
Apply on company website