Practice General Dermatology in Ottawa, IL. Located 80 miles outside of downtown Chicago, Ottawa is often considered to be In the Middle of Everywhere. This vibrant town is within a stones throw of many diverse activitiesfrom lush and natural outdoor areas to renowned cultural historic attractions and 4 state parks (Starved Rock, Matthiessen,Buffalo Rock, Illini State Park). Surrounded by open spaces, rivers, and trails, Ottawa is a natural setting that allows for people to get outdoors and enjoy nature.
Joining the Pinnacle Dermatology family means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patients needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, youre either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.
Pinnacle Dermatologists Benefit From:
- A generous initial guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package with obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels.
- Flexible schedule of 4 or 5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance.
- Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout your career.
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing.
- Existing General Dermatology volume in year one.
- Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
- Clinic support staff utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate with patient volume; We are actively recruiting Plastic Surgeons to assist with closures.
- American Board of Dermatology
- For Mohs ACGME or ACMS Fellowship
- Michigan Medical License
- Strong commitment to quality and safety of patients
Apply on company website