- Administer and coordinate intermodal client opportunities from cradle to grave.
- Develop relationships internally and externally to bring areas of opportunity to fruition.
- Coordinate with Sales teams on product presentations and high level product promotions.
- Build relationships with both carriers and customers to become a key aspect of their intermodal operation
- Manage and analyze customer system data, including files, service reports , rate quotations and all correspondence
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High school or GED required
- Previous experience and understanding of Rail Transportation Processes – Preferred.
- Proven track record of handing high level administrative functions
- Proficient in utilizing spreadsheets, BI tools, and presentation software
- Experience collaborating effectively with internal and external parties
We offer competitive wages and employee benefits (Flexible spending accounts, generous Paid Time Off/Holiday Schedule, in addition to Medical, Dental and Vision plans).
Quality Distribution Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We offer competitive wages and employee benefits (Flexible spending accounts, generous Paid Time Off/Holiday Schedule, in addition to Medical, Dental, and Vision plans).
Quality Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Please note that per Quality policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Quality will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.
Quality Carriers, Inc. is the nation's #1 tank trucking company. We transport a broad range of chemical products and provide our customers with value added services. We're a core carrier for many of the Fortune 500 companies engaged in chemical processing and we provide services to each of the top 100 chemical producers in the world with US operations.
We employ over 2,000 people nationwide and have over 200 people in our Tampa based corporate office.
The Business Development Specialist acts as a key contributor for Rail Business. A successful candidate will be highly motivated, sales oriented individual with the ability to assist in relationship building, meeting sales goals and objectives defined by KPI targets.
Apply on company website