- $1,275 Weekly Guaranteed Pay
- Bonuses at 2000 miles, 2250 miles and 2800 for the week
- All miles above 2250 will be paid at.75 cents per mile
- Sign On Bonus $7,500
- $4,000 Driver Referral Program - Text REFER to 34989
- Dedicated Lane from Tulsa OK Area
- Home weekly - Out and back loads - 2-3 days out
- Main Lanes delivering to LA and AR
- Home Weekends
- Joplin Area Dedicated Out and back Freight
- Home every other night / weekends
- OTR runs available (2 weeks out). Full 4 days off
- Benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
- Central States Pension Fund
- Vacation time offered - Increases with years of service
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Orientation and Paid on the Job Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- All trucks have Prepass for tolls and scales
- TWIC card reimbursement with proof of TWIC receipt.
- Low driver turn over- treated with respect- family-oriented
- Late Model Equipment with APU's
- Terminal and Shop are conveniently located near I-44 and Highway 65.
- Drivers lounge with Shop hours. Cable TV, WiFi, Restrooms
- Ample parking for personal vehicles while on the road. Well lit, key card operated gate.
- 8 mechanics and 5 bays, open 0800-1630 7 days a week. Quick turnaround for PM's.
- 2 bay wash rack for some washouts along with outside tractor and trailer washes. We strive to have the cleanest equipment.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Cal lLily Masley 813-399-1811
Apply on company website