The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?A Day in the Life
This position is a senior role that will focus on creating scalable solutions that will bring impact to current and prospective customers. You will work to grow revenue as well as collaborate with the Customer Experience (CX) delivery and product teams at Qualtrics.
You will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of customer experience programs. They will have experience designing large-scale programs within global organisations and have the skill to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
You will influence our customers and help them design and shape their future programs for organisations that are both mature and immature. You will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in customer surveys, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative, and impactful solutions for clients.
You will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelising the work we do with customers.
Finally, you will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. You will believe in making work a positive experience for yourself and for your co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!Responsibilities
- Develop and validate innovative, scalable pre-packaged solutions
- Develop thought leadership content on a frequent basis, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
- Provide post-sale consulting support to customers, this may include survey/assessment design, change management consulting, post-survey data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, action planning consulting
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition, at industry conferences and with specific customers
- Where needed, contribute to product and business development activities
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their survey programs, customer assessment programs or Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Have a strong understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection
- Able to analyse and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred)
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-30%
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work spacee
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Apply on company website