As the Global Head of Customer Operations, you will combine real passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design/implement new business processes at one of the world's fastest growing SaaS companies. Working closely with our EVP of Business Ops and Strategy, and other cross functional leaders, you will be responsible for scaling our customer operations team globally and improving the overall customer experience. This senior leader should expect to have 3 - 5+ Regional Leaders (Americas, EMEA, APJ) reporting to him / her while having responsibility for roughly 200+ people across multiple teams which could include Qualtrics University (technical product support), Resolution Team (incident escalation & resolution), and Learning & Development, Digital Support Experience, Localization, Workflow Automation & Analytics and our Technical Account Managers. You will have a strong interest in (1) building and inspiring high performing teams; (2) developing processes that scale with hyper growth; (3) Experience Management (XM); and (4) product strategy.A Day in the Life
- Establish and lead the operating cadence for the Global Customer Operations organization across six locations and four continents.
- Further develop and execute the leading talent incubator in tech for new college graduates. This team of high-performing Product Specialists not only delivers extraordinary technical support, but they are a key talent pipeline to fill many significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, the Product Specialists we hire are new/recent STEM grads at the top of their class from the best universities.
- Lead regular business reviews with key operations leaders in Americas, EMEA and APJ regions.
- Establish scalable processes that consistently deliver a world-class Customer Experience and Employee Experience.
- Facilitate and implement a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Become the world-class case study of how XM transforms organizations and work closely with Qualtrics SMEs to ensure the program is pioneering the latest technologies.
- Work with SAP counterparts to ensure successful support interactions across integrated Qualtrics / SAP solutions.
- Work closely with commercial leaders and the Experience Leadership Teams to create, launch and execute new offerings aimed at delivering superior customer experience.
- Contribute to usage, retention, expansion and growth metrics by working closely with Customer Success, XM Services and Sales leaders to ensure customers are successful using the Qualtrics XM technology
- Create scalable ways for our customers to get help to their product and technical questions using digital resources.
- Own and expand the Qualtrics online user community to drive customer engagement with the Qualtrics brand.
- Establish closed loop processes with different departments within Qualtrics (Engineering, Product, Customer Success, Implementation, etc.) to ensure we utilize customer feedback to continuously improve as an organization.
- Participate in building processes that enable partners in the Qualtrics ecosystem to succeed as they build out their Qualtrics practices.
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university.
- 15+ years of professional experience with outstanding trajectory.
- Prior leadership experience as a manager of managers.
- Experience managing across multiple teams and/or geographies.
- Willingness to travel ~10-20% of the time (Sydney, Dublin, Tokyo, Chicago, Seattle, etc.).
- Relocate to Qualtrics HQ in Provo, UT (just outside of Salt Lake City and Park City).
- Experience at a large, hyper-growth tech firm.
- Prior experience leading director-level direct reports.
- Consistent track record of driving results across multiple teams.
- Strong track record driving customer experience initiatives.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet daring goals.
- International experience.
Apply on company website