Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
- Hire, motivate and manage a world-class EMEA GTM enablement team
- Analyse our data to understand where we have growth opportunities that will drive business results.
- Partner with Sales Strategy, Sales leaders, and other cross-functional teams to align and prioritise on Enablement plans.
- Drive and influence the Global Sales Enablement Strategy in EMEA
- Collaborate with our Global Enablement team to leverage existing programs and pivot where necessary for the needs of your stakeholders. Building dynamic, consumable content that delivers: Just in time, just right and just enough learning content in both live and virtual environments.
- Establish a network of sponsors so that every enablement initiative has support & participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release.
- Passionate about measuring the impact of Enablement programs
- 5+ years in a leadership role ideally in the Enablement & Coaching space in Tech
- 5+ years in an IC role in Enablement
- 5+ years experience in an Enterprise quota-carrying sales discipline
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment where everyday is different.
- You thrive in the unknown and are extremely agile and willing to be flexible, juggling multiple often conflicting priorities.
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with Micro learning, personalised learning journeys, learning reinforcement and gamification a major plus
- Ability to travel in Europe up to 1 week per month
Apply on company website