The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is looking for a self-motivated individual to join and Manage our Payroll team. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes and better assist the employees at Qualtrics. The team has the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally across the company, as well as with senior leadership.
Expectations for Success
- Manage and assist in processing payroll for domestic and international locations
- Conduct audits of payroll, equity and other programs and recommend corrective actions where needed
- Research payroll, tax and absence regulations
- Assist with the equity management and payout processes
- Ensure overall data quality with employment records
- Complete employment verifications
- Assist in annual audits with external auditors
- Develop and mentor team members
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Business, Human Resources, Finance, etc)
- 8-10 years prior experience in payroll or related function.
- Prior experience managing other team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience with SuccessFactors and other SAP systems
- Experience with building and implementing new systems
A Day in the Life
This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting individual with excellent attention to detail. If you enjoy working with people and numbers on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you!
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website