The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
The Global Communications team is looking for a PR Manager to lead communications for our Employee Experience, Customer Experience and Brand Experience core products. You will be responsible for telling compelling stories about our product and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders across product marketing, partnerships, and more.
This candidate will also be a trusted advisor to members of the executive team and be expected to provide strategic counsel. This person should have a strong track record in media relations, specifically product PR, and a passion for storytelling and cross-team collaboration.Expectations for Success
This candidate should be scrappy, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You should have a bias for action, enjoy developing strategy, and executing on it. You should also have a passion for simplifying complex subjects and surfacing the best stories about our products and customers.
The PR Manager will:
- Increase Qualtrics' brand awareness as the creator and leader of the Experience Management category through product storytelling, customer stories, and thought leadership
- Develop and execute product PR strategy for our core products
- Collaborate with Qualtrics leaders and executives to amplify our narrative with media
- Build and nurture media relationships across IT and tech publications
- Leverage Qualtrics research and data to tell relevant stories
- Partner with our external agency to develop unique pitches and angles for media
- Work with our communications team in Europe and Asia to amplify news, thought leadership, and customer stories globally
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, customer success, subject-matter experts, and researchers to create compelling stories
- 7+ years of experience in public relations, ideally a combination of in-house and agency with product expertise
- Experience working in the enterprise software / SaaS industry
- Proven experience building media relationships
- Proven ability working with senior executives and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in business, journalism, public relations, communications, or related field
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website