Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As the manager for our Actions Platform team, you will lead a team of engineers in delivering a high quality user experience for the Qualtrics System of Action. This includes new feature development and ongoing support for multiple product experiences inside the Actions Platform. This position requires technical skills, business acumen, and strong leadership abilities.
The Actions Platform is a workflow automation solution that allows customers to build powerful automations to simplify their day-to-day operations and create processes that drive the most critical business objectives in a timely and accurate manner. The product is designed to be equal parts powerful and simple. It enables custom use cases for citizen developers and empowers business users to build out well defined automations in just a few clicks.
This is an opportunity to lead an amazing team and be a leader in developing a product that is experiencing incredible growth.A Day in the Life
- Develop and mentor a team of engineers
- Drive a regular cadence of growth and career level planning exercises
- Set the vision for technical excellence and the North Star objectives for the team
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other business stakeholders to develop and deliver product requirements
- Manage ongoing execution of committed deliverables in a timely and high quality fashion
- Provide technical leadership through code reviews, technical architecture designs, as well as actively contributing code
- Demonstrate operational excellence by creating visibility and analyzing the ongoing activity inside the platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years working in a front-end or full-stack engineering position
- 2+ years of team lead or manager experience (can overlap with 5+ engineering)
- Ability to manage projects spanning multiple quarters
- Experience implementing and operating agile processes
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation, and build/deploy systems
- Experience building large-scale web applications
Apply on company website