Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
About the Team
Our engineering services team based in Dublin helps our most strategic customers solve the most difficult XM challenges. Working on full stack solutions the team supports delivery across multiple sales regions but is fully aligned with our engineering organization in terms of engineering excellence, standards and collaboration.
About the role:
Due to continued growth of the Qualtrics XM customer base we are seeking an associate manager to lead a team of talented, dynamic and passionate software development engineers. This team contributes to our general EMEA custom software development but also builds and operates messaging channel services that enable XM message delivery to customers - SMS, WeChat, etc.
This is the perfect opportunity for a person currently in an engineering management role seeking a challenge that allows for hands on engineering experience as well as career growth opportunities in management and leadership.
As well as leading your engineering team you will contribute to architecture and design consultation as part of the EMEA delivery team, solving the biggest challenges for our most strategic customers.
- Guide your team to develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Work directly with our global clients to provide solutions and a great customer experience.
- Help us grow a team of software developers that work directly with our customers.
- Lead daily stand-up meetings, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment and with cross-functional teams including our solution architect and technology consultant teams.
- Oversee the analysis, design, programming and delivery of customer features for our customers.
- Understand and promote industry best practice.
- Select, coach and evaluate your team ensuring the efficient operation of the team.
We are looking for creative, responsible, intellectually curious and customer obsessed individuals to collaborate directly with our clients on custom features.
You will be experienced in designing full stack services and features for our cutting edge, cloud-based, insights platform - spanning data ingestion, analysis, reporting, and resolution workflows. You will have led, or currently are leading, a team that builds and operates highly scalable and available internet facing services.
You will be an owner, someone experienced with the full spectrum of activities involved with building and scaling custom products for customers, including brainstorming customer experiences, design, coding, testing, tuning and operational ownership.
Requirements for this role:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.
- Managed and coached software developers ranging in experience from graduate level up to seasoned professionals.
- You are proactive and able to deliver on initiatives that you start; you get things done and have a proven record of doing so.
- You have a strong background and technical capabilities in object oriented design and development with languages such as; Java, .NET. C#, Python, Ruby, C++ etc.
- Experience building, owning and operating highly scalable, highly available internet facing software services.
- Database / Data Storage experience (SQL & MySQL)
- 8 + years experience as software engineer
As a team we'll build the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform, helping every business to become more customer-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website