The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
About the Team
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting accountant with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you.
- Be the accounting lead for M&A transactions as well as a key team member in other special projects supporting the accounting team.
- Lead the coordination of accounting, process, and control integration projects resulting from M&A activities.
- Assist in month, quarter, and annual financial close processes.
- Work closely with external auditors. Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and best practices.
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes.
- Research accounting guidance and analyze how it affects the Company.
- Assist in drafting quarterly and annual financial statements and related reports.
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests.
- Master's degree in Accounting and a minimum of 5+ years of accounting experience OR Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with M&A or transaction advisory work at Big 4 firm or in industry preferred
- CPA certification required
- NetSuite and/or SAP experience preferred
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
A Day in the Life
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website