Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As the Technical Program Manager for Customer Experience Team you will be responsible for coordinating across multiple teams and across disciplines to deliver complex, multi-quarter initiatives into the hands of customers. You will work with engineering, product management, quality assurance, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure we deliver the right features as quickly as possible.
You will drive these cross-team initiatives from inception to delivery. Responsibilities will include defining feature requirements, identifying and tracking dependencies, clearing roadblocks, communicating status and aligning across teams, and helping find creative solutions to provide core value while making the right tradeoffs.
The role will include wearing multiple hats to design and improve features to drive customer value. You will work with product managers to clarify product requirements and user stories, with engineering to drive architectural and process efficiency, with marketing to produce documentation for release, with support to produce online help content, and more. There will be an opportunity to drive both customer-facing features as well as back-end infrastructure evolution.
Ideal candidates will index high on:
- Internal program management/product management and technical depth.
- Prioritization, coordination, and communication across teams.
- Strong understanding and belief in agile experimentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
Apply on company website