The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
About the Team
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting treasury professional with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you.
This Treasury position will be part of our Accounting team and will assist with a variety of activities including managing daily cash flow, short-term cash investing strategies, banking relationship management, setting up and helping create new banking relationships, review and approving of payments, and compliance reporting. This professional will be able to model liquidity sources & uses, analyze financial patterns, make cash flow projections, create financial reports, and ultimately present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Manage the banking infrastructure activities including opening and closing bank accounts, treasury products and services, managing signatory authority lists, and online banking service profile set up and security
- Support daily cash positioning for all company entities/bank accounts, manages daily cash flow, approval of wire transactions, assists with reconciliation of bank activity and with transaction investigations with the bank
- Performs financial modeling to ensure adequate liquidity
- Effectively communicates treasury initiatives with internal and external stakeholders including company management
- Manage compliance and reporting process including compliance with SOX internal controls, policies and procedures
- Analyze bank service charges and recommend cost savings
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- Update and maintain lists of user access entitlements and authorized ACH vendors
- Coordinate with internal departments on bank file submissions for A/P and payroll
- Provide training and assistance to other team members
- Identify, measure, and help manage foreign currency exposures & risk
- Participate in bank relationship discussions and follow-ups
- Lead Treasury projects related to global expansion and corporate development activities (acquisitions and integrations)
- Provide recommendations on current treasury processes and technologies with a keen eye for operational efficiency
- Liaise with SAP Treasury on other key initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in Treasury
- Experience in corporate banking, web portals, and fraud control products
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of accounting software and the ability to quickly learn company software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
A Day in the Life
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website