The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
As a Services Executive, you will cowmbine your business acumen and services delivery experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision-makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics' technology partners and account teams.
Services Executives engage early in the customer lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible, and determine if it's feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value is a must.
The Expectation for Success
The Services Executive is responsible for the pre-sales management of Qualtrics Services sales within designated strategic accounts, in coordination with the sales teams and partners. You will play a meaningful role in connecting the services and sales organisations; ensuring that we are differentiating Qualtrics services approach while ensuring our customers are set up to be successful and meet business objectives.
Successful candidates will be able to create a compelling vision and clearly communicate the business value of XM solutions to our key strategic customers. You will have an in-depth knowledge of, and use a consultative approach, to be able to recommend appropriate services and build customer relationships to position the value of Services to ensure successful customer outcomes.
You will work closely with sales and have full oversight and assist with pipeline & opportunity management, and forecasting.A Day in the Life
- Define and present compelling value propositions to our customers for our service and solution offerings by both Qualtrics and our Partner Network
- Conduct services discovery sessions, including assessing client maturity and capability
- Build and validate Professional Services Proposals and high-level Project Plans
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Ecosystem Service Partners; help them with high-level plans for successful projects and grow their business
- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Qualtrics Services
- Lead, negotiate, and close Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and other contractual documentation
- Ensure successful transition to the Delivery organisation through comprehensive briefings and handover
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Identify business development plans for accounts with low customer satisfaction, low adoption/usage, and upgrade requirements
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Partner with Customer Success to define renewal and expansion opportunities for our key customers.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- Check out Qualtrics CEO Zig Serafin discuss our global hybrid work model here
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pension, employee assistance program, wellness bonus, ESPP, experience bonus ), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to build and collaborate strong relationships within the internal and external ecosystem, ensuring proper engagement with core teams and customers
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills for a senior executive audience while participating in a fast-paced, sophisticated product and services sales cycle.
Services Domain Expertise:
- 8+ Years experience progressive growth in Professional Services organisation;
- Experience leading Enterprise SaaS consulting or deployment projects; OR significant experience selling professional services in the software industry
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate the business value of our XM solutions.
Consultative Sales Experience:
- 7+ years of consultative sales experience with a proven record of success
- Previous experience selling and/or delivering professional services for a software organisation, strategic consulting firm or large scale system integrator
- Consulting skills (e.g. strategic, technological) and balance between service-driven and sales mindset
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor
- Strong attention to detail and experience with commercial processes and tools, including RFP responses, project estimation tools, scope description, and/or contracts
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work multiple opportunities and engage with many customers concurrently.
- Utilise expertise and business acumen to build relationships and work with senior management with previous experience of managing a pipeline and forecast
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees! Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website