DescriptionSalary Estimate: $100422.40 - $156665.60 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Last year alone, HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours impacting our communities. As a Surgery Center Administrator with Red Rock Surgery Center, you can be a leader in an organization that is devoted to giving!Benefits
We are committed to providing our executives the support they need. At Red Rock Surgery Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Surgery Center Administrator. We care for our communities and employees! HCA Hope Fund in fourteen years reached a historic milestone: $50 million in help to our colleagues in need. Last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
In your role as Surgery Center Administrator, you will create an environment that builds and maintains the center's reputation as the surgery center of choice in your area. Core ways you will influence the reputation is by leading business development efforts, maintaining a high standard of service to physicians and patients, and ensuring your center has exceptional clinical practice standards. You will also be a key member of a team of like-minded peer Administrators that collaborate with one another sharing ideas and best practices. By combining your team's resources with those from your physician equity partners, HCA market hospitals, and corporate support teams allow us to continue to set the standard for Ambulatory Surgery together.
What you will do in this role:
- Drive industry leading patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, and employee engagement results for your operation
- Lead presentations to and maintain strong partnerships with your center's Governing Body, Medical Director, overlap hospitals, and your team
- Lead business development for your center through continually developing your network, market knowledge, and relationship with your business development representative
- Lead feasibility research for adding service lines and optimizing case mix
- Leverage your best in class internal corporate support teams in areas such as recruitment, partnership management, legal, business development, risk management, patient safety, human resources, accounting, financial reporting, etc
- Partner with your Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare, and project annual budgets
- Ensure that your facility meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations
- Effectively manage your controllable costs such as labor and expenses
- Negotiate and execute favorable center contracts while leveraging your GPO
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
- Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred
Red Rocks Surgery Center is located in Golden, Colorado. Red Rocks Surgery Center is a multi-specialty surgery center. We perform a broad range of outpatient and short stay procedures. Our center performs over 300 cases a month. The services offered are dental, ENT, gastroenterology, gynecology, ophthalmology, podiatry, reconstructive, and urology. We are a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Become a manager with an organization that invests in your career while giving to the community. We are seeking distinguished applicants for our Surgery Center Administrator opening. Help HCA Healthcare create healthier tomorrows for patients and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website