Salary Estimate: $94600.00 - $142000.00 / year
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Senior Human Resources Business Partner opening with Regional Medical Center of San Jose today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
At Regional Medical Center of San Jose, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will provide strategic support to designated managers and employees at one or more facilities. Your focus will be to create a desired workplace culture and productive workforce through policies, programs, and practices. You will serve as a senior member of the HR team and may be asked to take on more strategic activities at the facility.
What you will do in this role:
- Implement workforce strategies and diagnoses, and solve workforce issues
- You will measure employee satisfaction, and implement efforts to improve the employee experience
- You will advise and counsel on situational issues, performance and discipline
- Coordinate and facilitate employee activity groups
- You will partner with managers to maximize effectiveness and efficiency through labor and efficiency initiatives
- Deploy development programs, performance management, appraisal, and talent acquisition program tools
- You will help facilitate employee onboarding and assist with orientation
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of experience in relevant work
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner is required
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is a county-designated Level II Trauma Center staffed by in-house specialists 24/7/365. The hospital provides a host of technologically-advanced services including Cardiovascular, Neuro, Orthopedic, Bariatric and General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology, along with multi-organ Cancer Care.
Regional holds Joint Commission advanced certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Get with the Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. It is a certified Chest Pain Center, county-designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center, designated Lung Cancer Screening Center, a member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and is certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis care."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Human Resources Business Partner opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website