As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Groups Division of Geriatric Medicine is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join its Home Run Program. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in home care, skilled nursing facilities, VNA, hospice and/or palliative care. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
Our Home Run Program delivers personalized care to our patients from the comfort of their home. Our dedicated team provides support to patients and their families and offers the flexibility of working around their existing daily routines. Ideal candidates will have a strong clinical background and the ability to work autonomously.
- Manageable panel sizes and weekly patient visit expectations
- Generous quarterly mileage stipend to supplement costs of gas and travel
- Option for a 4-day work week, as a fulltime provider
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you cant do it alone this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Advanced Practitioner partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90thpercentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group's Division of Geriatric Medicine is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join ...
Apply on company website