As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Site Chief of Family Practiceto support our practice in Holden, Massachusetts. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- 80% clinical time and 20% administrative
- Ample opportunity to collaborate with other senior physician leaders throughout our organization to improve patient experience, clinical quality and provider well-being
- Providing care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care and supported by a robust team of specialists
- Lead a team of physicians and advanced practitioners while helping support the growth and expansion of the practice
- Integrated Behavioral Health support
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you cant do it alone this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90thpercentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
- 5plus years of clinical and direct supervisor/ management experience
- BC/ BE in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics or Family Practice
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Site Chief of Family Practice to suppor...
Apply on company website