OBJECTIVE: To ensure superior service to all customers contacting the Bank through prompt, efficient and knowledgeable handling of all calls.
- The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Customer Service Support - Answer all inquiries internally and externally, including questions about Products and Services, Wires and Accounts.
- Set up and Support Online Banking Accounts, Mobile Banking and I Pay
- Set up and Support Escrow Agent Accounts
- Support Remote Deposit Product for Customers
- Provide assistance with Electronic Banking.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and Customer Service abilities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with servicing business banking customers preferred
- Some technical experience with Remote Deposit Services preferred.
- Detail oriented and able to perform job functions accurately
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge required
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Frequently sitting
- Lifting/carrying up to 15 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform all essential functions
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website