OBJECTIVE: Inspire and provide Fanatic Customer Service by always maintaining a friendly, professional demeanor and ensuring all transactions are efficient and accurate. Practice sound judgment in overseeing and enforcing Bank policy, procedure; and cultural initiatives.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Lead your team in Fanatic Customer Service and ensure staff understands and delivers Fanatical Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations!
- The the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Provide superior Customer service by exhibiting a friendly and professional demeanor at all times; greet customers properly, answer telephone in a professional manner. Ensure staff maintains proper Customer Service Standards.
- Act in supervisory capacity as needed or scheduled, while also maintaining responsibility for any functional role that is needed to maintain optimum operation of the Store:
- Supervise all Customer Service Associate levels.
- Engage in timely productive coaching with regards to behaviors and performance.
- Oversee transactions both behind the line and at the new accounts/platform desk.
- Provide approvals for certain transactions based on Retail Banking Policies and approval limits.
- Act as back-up Sr. Store Supervisor.
- Understand the Bump It Up process when additional management needs to be involved.
- Communicate with management and staff regarding any information, issues, resolution of issues to ensure all parties have the same understanding.
- Ability to work proficiently at any Customer Service Associate level (see corresponding job description for CSA level duties)
- Complete all customer and systems transaction accurately and efficiently. For example but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, research account information, place holds on accounts, on-line transfers, miscellaneous item processing; new account openings.
- Understand the systems necessary for transactions and the bump up process should there be systems errors or issues.
- Understand and enforce Retail Banking policies and procedures and ensure compliance at the at the team level.
- Proficient understanding bank products and services is required to:
- Strengthen Customer relationships by cross promoting and selling other products and services that fit their needs;
- Respond appropriately to Customer inquiries;
- Properly refer to other Bank Staff as needed.
- Observe and coach team members to the same understanding.
- Assist in training, mentoring and coaching new employees; as well as existing employees seeking upward mobility.
- Completion of any management or leadership training deemed necessary and required by the Bank. Visionary Leadership completion within 18 months of attaining a Supervisory role is required.
- Balance cash drawer daily, accurately and efficiently. Assist staff having issues with balancing their cash drawer. Assist with audits in the event a team member is unable to balance.
- Understand and accurately perform and/or supervise other operational duties within the store such as, but not limited to; balance vault, ATM, Magic Money (see Store Operations Job Aid ).
- Actively support Consumer Lending activities. MLO Number and following NMLS guidelines is required.
- Become /maintain status as a Notary is required.
- Accept assignments at other Store locations, as needed, to maintain adequate staffing levels throughout Store system.
- Flexibility in schedule is essential; ability to work evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Comply with Truth in Lending and Safe Acts and NMLS standards regarding any lending activity falling with these regulations and guidelines, including properly applying for and renewing the MLO number, complying with any background checks associated with obtaining an MLO number, completing all required training as offered through BancTrain and Bankers Edge; as well as using the number properly in communications and documentation as noted in the Bank's policy.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Bankers Edge.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred; High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 4 years of Retail Banking experience with a minimum of 1 years of supervisory experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Superior Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel; and Banking Systems (Jack Henry System experience a plus)
- Ability to remain flexibility, adapt to a change environment, shift priorities as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Good problem resolution and decision making ability
- Good people management skills
- Proven initiative to be a self-starter and work with a proactive approach
- Demonstrated ability to understand policy and procedure, including implementation and enforcement
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional appearance demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions; the bank maintains seven day a week operations with operational hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM; Saturdays, 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and Sundays 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. All retail bank staff may be required to work any hours during normal operational hours and specific personal scheduling needs may not be available.
- Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential functions
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website