OBJECTIVE: To support the onboarding process of new Treasury Management customers and provide them with ongoing Fanatic Customer Service.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Provide Customer Service Support - Answer all inquiries internally and externally, including questions about Treasury Management Products and Services.
- Know and understand the operating requirements associated with each Treasury Management product.
- Utilize independent judgment in resolving issues and escalate to management as necessary.
- Add, Maintain and Delete products and services for Treasury Management customers.
- Open, Maintain and close Landlord Tenant escrow accounts.
- Ensure all proper product documentation and associated customer agreements have been signed and collected.
- Complete product testing scenarios with new customers to determine readiness.
- Works with all areas of the Bank; including but not limited to; Customer Service, Deposit Operations, Retail, Treasury Management Sales and Treasury Management Operations.
- Manage inventory of Treasury Management's Money Room.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and input of account analysis billing totals.
- Upload and verify customer positive pay files for processing.
- Responsible for timely and accurate daily, weekly and monthly tracking and reporting to be viewed by all levels of management.
- Attend training classes and seminars related to job enhancement.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Republic Bank University.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred. Two to four years of Banking experience required. Knowledge of Treasury Management a plus. Experience may override the education requirements.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office; exposure to Banking Systems preferred)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Proven interpersonal and Customer Service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize accordingly, and remain organized
- Experience with servicing business banking customers preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
- Ability to “think outside the box” and bring innovative ideas to progressively develop the department
- Professional appearance demeanor
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
Ability to work from home when needed
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Frequently sitting
- Lifting/carrying up to 15 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform all essential functions
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website