SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Float Pool - PRN
Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886—and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services. At the Kansas City research hospital and ER, our mission is to touch lives with hope, healing, comfort and care. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, our hospital system is comprised of three health clinics that embody the heart of the HCA Midwest Health system. Our additional two campuses include Research Medical Center Brookside Campus, 6601 Rockhill Rd, and Research Psychiatric Center, 2323 E 63rd St.
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Under direct supervision of the Manager and close direction of a registered nurse, administers patient care and related activities, services and/or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Delivery of patient care includes data collection, documentation, communication and implementation of patient care interventions in accordance with state Nursing Practice Acts and generic/unit structure standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Active
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Saving (BLS) – Active
- The Star Tech program is a unique educational opportunity designed to meet the crucial needs for certified nursing assistants and patient care technicians. The paid 4-week program combines classroom interactive lectures, skills training, electronic health record training, skills practice and hands-on clinical training done at the hiring facility. Upon completion, the licensed certified nursing assistants are equipped with the knowledge and skill set typically found in a more experienced certified nursing assistant.
- No experience required - Must be able to attend 2 weeks of training (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website