DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Currently offering a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
Do you have the career opportunities as a Licensed Practical Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Research Psychiatric Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At RPC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
An LPN is a vital part of the healthcare system and is responsible for providing patients with essential care, which includes helping them to eat, dress, bathe, etc. They also assist Registered Nurses and Doctors in keeping detailed records, maintaining clear communication between the entire care team and working with patients and their families to understand procedures and how to care for sick relatives.
About this unit:
- Psychiatric adult unit is tailored to meet the needs of adults eighteen and older suffering from acute emotional or mental disorders, we provide inpatient treatment on both our Adult Treatment Program wing and our Intensive Treatment Unit to stabilize individuals experiencing an acute crisis.
- We also provide intensive outpatient programs for those struggling with emotional or behavioral issues.
- This level of care may be used as an entry point for treatment or as a step-down following inpatient stabilization.
- The LPN participates in direct patient care, administers medications and helps with guidance of non-professional personnel.
- Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to psychiatric patients in hospital.
- Works under the supervision of the Registered Nurse utilizing the nursing process.
- Current LPN licensure from the state of Missouri.
- Demonstrated competency in BLS required upon hire and maintained.
- Prefer one year of direct patient experience in an acute care setting.
For over 30 years Research Psychiatric Center has offered a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community-based outpatient behavioral healthcare. In our 100-bed facility, we treat adolescents, adults and senior adults for emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website