SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Psychiatric RN with Research Psychiatric Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RPC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
About this unit:
- The Senior Adult Unit is a 10-bed unit that offers a specific inpatient treatment program for the geriatric population.
- We have an inclusive culture. This is a wonderful unit to work on!
- Staff work together to ensure excellent patient care. We treat each other with respect and opinions are valued.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS through AHA required
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website