DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Psychiatric RN House Supervisor with Research Psychiatric Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RPC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a House Supervisor PRN to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Psychiatric nurses are experts in crisis intervention, mental health assessment, medication and therapy, and patient assistance. Psychiatric nurses work closely with patients to help them manage their mental illnesses and live productive, fulfilling lives.
About this unit:
- We provide inpatient treatment on both our Adult Treatment Program wing and our Intensive Treatment Unit to stabilize individuals experiencing an acute crisis.
- We also provide intensive outpatient programs for those struggling with emotional or behavioral issues.
- This level of care may be used as an entry point for treatment or as a step-down following inpatient stabilization.
- Responsible for staffing, patient care oversight, emergency direction and handling of complaints appropriately.
- Notifies the Administrator on call of any emergent situations that might jeopardize the facility.
- This position is responsible for immediate counseling of employees for actions that are against policy.
What Qualifications You Will Need
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing or Compact license.
- BLS through AHA required
- NVCI required within 90 days of hire
- Three years nursing experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred. One to two years as a charge RN or management position preferred
For over 30 years Research Psychiatric Center has offered a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community-based outpatient behavioral healthcare. In our 100-bed facility, we treat adolescents, adults and senior adults for emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Psychiatric RN House Supervisor opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website