Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking an Automation Specialist - Industrial Controls to join our Rexel Automation team in Solon, OH!
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Prospect, qualify, close and process Rockwell Automation Industrial Control applications.
- Analyze market conditions, develop an annual business plan and coordinate its implementation.
- Define and grow new markets for emerging product technologies.
- Identify customer needs, propose solutions, and close orders for assigned products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working experience with industrial control products, (pushbuttons, pilot devices, relays, contactors, motor starters, and microcontrollers).
- Presentation skills for both group and individual situations at all levels of customer organization (high-level management, Engineering, Human Resources, Purchasing).
- Ability to identify customer needs, propose solutions, and close orders. Able to identify and affect customer internal support processes which affect purchasing decisions.
- Ability to lead and coordinate sales teaming efforts, (including Rockwell Automation), required to identify project sales opportunities.
- Ability to promote the value-add of the assigned products in competitive situations.
- Effective listening, communication, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to transform product and service sales opportunities into system sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Strong arbitration skills to effectively listen, communicate, and gain consensus.
- Leadership Skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A four-year engineering or technical degree or appropriate experience, Electrical preferred, Mechanical accepted
- Ability to identify and demonstrate technology solutions for customer applications.
- Ability to manage a project including pull-through business.
- Valid driver's license for Region of business operation with a good driving record.
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Apply on company website