Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Branch Manager to join our Rexel team at our San Jose, CA location:
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and training to branch team to serve customers profitably.
- Meet or exceed total sales, GE sales, net income and asset management targets.
- Responsible for branch operations and growth.
- Knowledgeable and current about markets served, customers, vendors and competitors.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Ability to manage P&L operation.
- Experience developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of wholesale electrical distribution industry.
- Demonstrated sales and operations experience in electrical distribution.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills & ability to share information.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred
- 2-4 years leadership experience.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Branch Manager 95233 San Jose Rexel C&I Branch Management Operations/Supply Chain
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Apply on company website