Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Counter Sales Representative to join our Rexel team in Timonium, MD!
- Drive electrical distribution sales for our counter business.
- Develop account plans/penetration strategy.
- Perform all aspects of selling to maintain and develop new or existing customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service and build relationships with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels, within internal and external groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to type on a computer keyboard.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Preferred
- Electrical product knowledge; including lighting, switchgear, controls and electrical commodities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical distribution or other electrical sales environments.
- Familiarity with automated order entry systems & PCs running Windows based software.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Counter Sales Representative 100152 Timonium Rexel C&I Branch Field Sales Sales/Marketing
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Apply on company website