Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Night Warehouse Supervisor to join our Rexel team at our Hayward, CA location:
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinates activities of Warehouse employees engaged in receiving, picking and packing of inventory and non-inventory items, Cyclic Inventory, Excess, and Automated Support Systems.
- Provides leadership and direct supervision to team of warehouse employees.
- Handle all hiring and training activities for warehouse employees.
- Manages all time and attendance activities such as overtime tracking and paid/unpaid time off including vacation and sick leave.
- Picking, Packing, Shipping, and ticket control.
- Tracking and researching shorts.
- Inventory and process control.
- Act as EHS leader in the warehouse
- Scheduling multiple units and prioritizing shipments.
- Coordinate pickups for completed orders.
- Extensive use of Excel to create, maintain and analyze reports.
- Utilize WMS metrics reporting and other tools to increase warehouse productivity.
- Recommend improvement measures.
- Overall dedication to completing the daily tasks required, both directed and implied.
- Associate degree or equivalent; or 3 or more years related experience.
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to calculate figures such as freight costs and percentages.
- Ability to manage schedules, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to create routine reports.
- Works effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Knowledge in Lean and Process Flow Layout in Warehouses.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- 3-5 years leadership experience.
- Greenbelt Certification.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Night Warehouse Supervisor 96347 Hayward Rexel C&I Supply Chain Operations/Supply Chain
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Apply on company website