Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Quotations Specialist for our San Diego, CA location:
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare lighting and switch gear product quotes.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Increases business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Makes independent pricing decisions that determine the profitability of orders and accounts.
- Generates product and price quotes as required.
- Gathers marketing information regarding customers, competitors and pricing as well as implements sales strategies set forth by senior management.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
- Participates in product meetings, seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Gains familiarity of the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Ability to consider all aspects of selling including: vendor relationships, profit and loss concepts and long and short term goals of the company.
- Ability to make independent pricing decisions.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma with minimum 2 years related experience, specifically with lighting and switch gear products.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills, specifically with Excel/Outlook/Word.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Quotations Specialist 95286 San Diego Rexel C&I Branch Support Staff Sales/Marketing
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Apply on company website