We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
RHA Health Services is looking for a motivated and detailed-oriented Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join our financial team.
In this dynamic role, you will lead the Accounts Receivable Team to ensure day to day tasks are completed and ensuring all claims are processed accurately in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for the organization of financial data, and assisting the Vice President of Financial Services with various projects.
If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference and contribute to the improvement in the lives of the people we serve, then consider RHA Health Services, where we put people first!
- Ensures that accounts receivable staff is cross-trained on various areas within the AR department.
- Researches and corrects rejected claims for resubmission.
- Assists with the weekly billing and finalizing of claims for each facility. Assists with the monthly closing of accounts receivable
- Assumes project manager role for AR conversions for ICF, Non-ICF, Tennessee and RFMS
- Maintains facility/office quality and productivity standards.
The ideal candidate for this professional position are honest, trustworthy and reliable in all relationships and/or situations. Successful candidates for the Accounts Receivable Supervisor meet the requirements, below.
- A four-year college degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business preferred.
- At least five years of experience working in n medical billing/collections environment, knowledge of funding guidelines for Medicaid, Medicare or some combination of education and experience preferred.
- Familiar with computers and WINDOWS applications like word processing, spreadsheets and Internet access.
- Valid drivers license including personal vehicle insurance coverage.
- Must maintain proficiency in company sponsored training, certifications and privileging as required.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job requires at least 20% travel.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, government officials and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and standard accounting types of calculations.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Successfully complete other training as may be required or amended by company policy.
- Develop organizational and communication skills that foster TEAMWORK.
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes:
- The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website