BEAUTIFUL, COASTAL VIRGINA
Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are just part of the reason you should consider relocating to our community!
Neuropsychologist Outpatient Opportunity: Hampton/Newport News
Riversides Neurological and Spine Institute, a part of Riverside Health System, has an immediate opening for anexperienced outpatient neuropsychologist. Our program currently includes one inpatient neuropsychologist.
The neuropsychologist position will be part of a team of neurologists and other neurological providers, specializing in Memory Care, Alzheimers, Parkinsons and Movement Disorders, Stroke, Seizure disorders and Multiple Sclerosis. Primary responsibility will be conducting comprehensive outpatient neuropsychological assessments, with direct referrals from the neurological specialists. Patient populations include adults and older adults. The neuropsychologist is responsible for evaluation, test administration (no psychometrists are currently on staff) and development of a tailored treatment plan. The Clinical Psychologist must have a doctoral degree (Psy.D. or Ph.D) in clinical/counseling psychology from an APA-accredited program, completed a clinical psychology internship, and be licensed or license-eligible in the state of Virginia.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid malpractice
- CME expenses
- 501(c)(3) organization
Lifestyle oftheVirginia Peninsula(Yorktown-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg-Gloucester)
- Fish, sail, or water skion the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Unique assortment ofcultural and historical amenitiesas well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- AnnualLPGA golf tournamentattracts the top golfers in the world.
- No. 2 place in the United States to raise a family(Parenthoodmagazine).
- Multitude ofoutstanding educational options; including local colleges and universities.
- Advanced placement coursesat all area high schools.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Population/service area: 650,000;45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, DC,and the Outer Banks, NC.
- Average home price:$197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Three airportsto choose from.
You would be part ofRiverside Medical Group(RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of Americas strongest healthcare delivery organizations-Riverside Health System. Through its EPIC EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
Riverside Health Systemrecently celebrated its 100th birthday and employs over 10,000 team members. Their flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) located in Newport News, Virginia - a newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital that also supports three residency programs.Their system is shaped by the integration of physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to their ongoing success. With a long-standing commitment to physician leadership, Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
BEAUTIFUL, COASTAL VIRGINAJoin us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championsh...
Apply on company website