One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous inventory cycle count experience preferred. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to drive order picker, reach and sit-down forklifts
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports and documents, define problems, and collect data
• Ability to respond in timely manner to common inquiries
• Prior Experience with hand held scanners
• Effectively present analysis and recommendations to management
• Possess the ability to focus on multiple objectives and tasks while meeting deadlines and achieving departmental goals
• Proficient computer skills and experience to include Excel and Word
• Must process problem solving and math skills
• Ability to focus on a single repetitive task
• Required to obtain certification and safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck
• Ability to work overtime as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Verify the accuracy of our perpetual inventory quantities on a daily basis by cycle counting items in our inventory system.
• Research and have ability to reconcile inventory variances.
• Update item attributes as needed.
• Run daily/weekly/monthly reports for product rotation.
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
• Maintain product identification, location and lot accuracy.
• Work with Inventory Control and Warehouse Management to resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Open carton, bundles and other containers to county items and/or weight materials to determine quantity on hand.
• Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products.
• Confirm that stock being cycle counted is correct.
Apply on company website